TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Am I the only guy that thinks McGregor is gonna get his ass kicked!?!!

Don't get me me wrong, I absolutely love McGregor, but this is strictly a boxing match ONLY! McGregor is used to ..what...3 rounds tops? Mayweather can go 15!....plus he can take a punch. McGregor's gonna run out of wind quickly I think.

I think McGregor has a chance, I wish it was the other way around though.

Def gonna get killed

He has absolutely no chance. lol

Am I the only guy that thinks McGregor is gonna get his ass kicked!?!!

Don't get me me wrong, I absolutely love McGregor, but this is strictly a boxing match ONLY! McGregor is used to ..what...3 rounds tops? Mayweather can go 15!....plus he can take a punch. McGregor's gonna run out of wind quickly I think.
TSizemore
I believe you are thinking very logically. I was a big McGregor fan in the beginning as he basically cracked me up and was entertaining. Now I just shake my head. The hype is over with McGregor for me. Im more a fan of the respectful athlete who means business during a fight but is a gentleman otherwise- role models for kids- etc. McGregor is pretty much an asshole

I have Mayweather to win by knockout! I don't think it will go half the rounds it is scheduled for. This is a fight totally geared in Mayweathers favor, a strictly boxing match! I don't think Connor is on the level that Mayweather is when it comes to boxing only. This fight is out of his realm of expertise. There is a reason Mayweather has never been defeated, he is good! He has fought some of the best in boxing and hasn't lost, Connor isn't of that magnitude. He is a good fighter but he is not a boxer, he is used to three five minute rounds, five rounds at max. His is used to a fight that consists of grabbing and holding and resting on each other for long periods of time as long as there is some kind of movement it isn't really broken up, boxing is a whole different kind of beast in regards to holding and grabbing and resting, it will be broken up with a quickness regardless of movement. In short I think Connor is out of his element and is going to get slaughtered by Mayweather. I might rent it on pay per view just for the heck of it, I love boxing and even though I hate Mayweather and his attitude I do like to see him fight.

I also think the whole fight is all about money for both sides, probably Dana White more than the others is in it strictly for the money he will make off it. I am sure he has made sure that Connor wont make enough money to call it quits from fighting. He will make more money than he ever has for a fight but guaranteed it is not enough for him to retire. I know Mayweather wants 2xs-3xs the amount Connor is set to make. You know Dana has his hand deep in the pocket of Connor and I wouldnt be surprised if after it is all said and done that Dana walks away with more money than Connor does.

Thanks
TMM

Well im definitely a fan, will be crazy to see if Mcgregor would actually sign away the ability to use all his tools, i don't think he can pull off a straight clean olympic boxing rules and scoring against floyd, but one things for sure the payout will be crazy! we need to get 1%

I don't think Connor will get knocked out but I think he will lose. They both will make a shit load of money. I have a feeling it will be 100mil+ for the fighters. The hype over this fight has been going on for over a year. Every house hold will be paying for it if they have any interest in either boxing or mma.. it's all about money. Connor and mayweather are prob talking together behind the scenes laughing the whole time. Either way I don't think Connor will land many punches. I love the dude and his smart mouth and fighting style but this is another level for him. Regardless I'm watching it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a big Pay day... Win or lose. So I think Mc could care less lol

Some great posts above.....but, keep in mind, (and although I like McGregor, I'm betting on Mayweather on this one) that McGregor actually is a VERY accomplished boxer. That is his roots. And that's the only reason I believe he feels he has a chance here.

Alas....he does not stand a chance! He's been gone from boxing too long, his 3 five minute round fights will never hold up to Mayweather's 12 round fights. All Mayweather has to do (and guaranteed he will) is dance around, wear McGregor down, go in and stick a couple, then dance around some more.... McGregor just can't hang with that!

agreed T, IF you look at the majority of Mayweather's fights, especially the last few...... He did exactly just that, strike and dance. The man is literally hard to hit. His conditioning is phenomenal. At the end of the day I have a feeling Conor will look like a total ass, but thats just my thoughts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.