MCT

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Have any of you homebrewers tried brewing with MCT as the carrier? I was thinking of getting some for my next batch but I would like to know if there any drawbacks.

morrey said:
I believe digital uses MCT for his NPP
morreyI also think he's in the process of switching most of his products to MCT oil. I am just curios as to what the advantages are, I believe it has a lower viscosity.

Much lower viscosity!!! I can fill a slin pin in half the time. I think it has a lot less pip from Digitals NPP that i have pinned. And it asorbs faster i believe, cause when i do SubQ shots in the gut, the lump dissappears way faster. And From what i have read it increases HGH Production in the human body on a large scale!! Stuff is all around better IMO.

Ordered a 32 oz bottle of USP MCT oil, I will do a 100ml test batch with it and let you guys know how it turns out.

Believe it or not, mct also cuts down on a lot of pain with raws like test prop or higher dosed blends. Been using now's mct for about 2 yrs now.

Sityslicker, do you use 100% MCT? Have you ever blended it with any other oils? I was thinking about a MCT/EO blend if I brew a higher mg. Test PP, not sure it's needed though.

nice info in here. does anything change when brewing with MTC or so you do everything the same as say with GSO just swap the MCT for GSO?

The MCT oil has worked well for me so far, most compounds are amazingly clear, test prop for example looks like water. It is definitely much lower viscosity than most carrier oils used though like cottonseed/GSO etc. It does seem to help the oil disperse faster into the muscle leaving less pain as well. The studies on its increasing HGH production were usually in oral dosages, and the HGH increase may not have noticeable results, but it was a fairly significant increase from normal levels shortly after ingesting mct oil. All around it seems to be getting good feedback, and mostly positive reviews, I have enjoyed what I have tried of it so far as well.

flyingfox said:
Sityslicker, do you use 100% MCT? Have you ever blended it with any other oils? I was thinking about a MCT/EO blend if I brew a higher mg. Test PP, not sure it's needed though.
flyingfox
With a recipe of test prop 100mg/ml you won't have much pain at all with mct as your only carrier. If your push a higher concentration per mg/ml then that I would probably suggest a little EO for insurance. I've used 100% mct for test e, test cyp, npp, tren e, tren ace and test prop with pretty much the standard 2% ba and 18-20% bb and never had any problems. As someone here already the mention the viscosity is VERY low, it makes gso look like syrup flowing through a pin...no joke its that thin.

sityslicker1 said:
With a recipe of test prop 100mg/ml you won't have much pain at all with mct as your only carrier. If your push a higher concentration per mg/ml then that I would probably suggest a little EO for insurance. I've used 100% mct for test e, test cyp, npp, tren e, tren ace and test prop with pretty much the standard 2% ba and 18-20% bb and never had any problems. As someone here already the mention the viscosity is VERY low, it make gso look syrup flowing through a pin...no joke its that thin.
sityslicker1
Forgot to mention I just made a blend of npp (100mg) and tren ace (150mg) 250mg/ml with mct only and no pain and holds fine.

that's an impressive blend bro!

No problems here with MCT either, using same standard recipe 18-20% BB and 2%BA as I would with GSO, just swap the carrier 🙂

Digitalpharma said:
that's an impressive blend bro!

No problems here with MCT either, using same standard recipe 18-20% BB and 2%BA as I would with GSO, just swap the carrier 🙂
Digitalpharma
Thanks DP. I hate pinning so much oil that it forces me to pin everyday, so I thought I'd experiment. I wasn't sure if it would hold, but sure enough if did and no pip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.