Me and my boy for Christmas this year.

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Kid gone w my mother to Florida wife at her family I'm at my parents fort holding it down. My boy 2 1/2 now man he's probably the best one I've had ever.
[20151215_090056.jpg expired]
[20151215_090044.jpg expired]

Attachments

• 20151215_090058.webp
    20151215_090058.webp
    94.5 KB · Views: 60
He's conditioned at 49 lbs. Looks huge in the pics he's a big dog lean as hell. The barney fife keep is close to spring add test c 125 week and Winstrol 10mg day for 4-5 weeks after 2 weeks into test shots. Doesn't take but a dab of gear to see results. Couple times in his life I'd that much. Most athletic dog I've ever seen he can run jump hit a 6×6 glance off it diagnol into the loft of the barn 11 feet high easily. Lol my bud

We would be all good until he jumped on my car and scratched it.lol

Great looking dog brother.Ive always been a dog lover.I have 3 and love them like sons.

I don't have dogs TK. But why would you be surprised if another man gives steroids to a dog? People also give steroids to race horses all the time too.

I've honestly never heard of giving a dog aas. But It looks like he is happy.. to each their own

Its abuse...plain and simple. How can you tell the dog is happy...wtf does that even mean? Sorry DAGO...I totally disapprove. You're a bro here at EG so I'll leave it at this...what you're doing is wrong, I hope you choose to stop this...because you're dog doesn't have a choice.

Re: Me and my boy for Christmas this year.

I've actually done some reading just now and it's more common than you'd think. They are both used on dogs for many reasons.. but the main purpose is neutered male dogs and anemia. It actually increases the dogs life span if used properly. (Coming from multiple articles I've found)

Anyways, by my statement on it being happy.. if a dog was unhealthy and not happy with its owner, it has a wide open field behind it to run away,(EDIT: I take that back, i just now see the red cable on him)but it's trying to jump on the hood of a vehicle to get to the person that is taking care of him... he's solid and obviously not malnourished.

Not saying it's something I would do personally but it's actually a practice vets use on dogs.

MattyIce said:
Its abuse...plain and simple. How can you tell the dog is happy...wtf does that even mean? Sorry DAGO...I totally disapprove. You're a bro here at EG so I'll leave it at this...what you're doing is wrong, I hope you choose to stop this...because you're dog doesn't have a choice.
MattyIce
Why is it wrong. He's never been intentionally fought. Got few marks from killing racoons and shit round the barn he killed a husky once that wandered into his chain reach he wasn't loose.

Re: Me and my boy for Christmas this year.

blasson said:
I've actually done some reading just now and it's more common than you'd think. They are both used on dogs for many reasons.. but the main purpose is neutered male dogs and anemia. It actually increases the dogs life span if used properly. (Coming from multiple articles I've found)

Anyways, by my statement on it being happy.. if a dog was unhealthy and not happy with its owner, it has a wide open field behind it to run away,(EDIT: I take that back, i just now see the red cable on him)but it's trying to jump on the hood of a vehicle to get to the personality that is taking care of him... he's solid and obviously

Dog is trying to get to me yes. Me my wife daughter mom my mom's brother only ones can walk up to him. That cable is strong shit I prefer it over heavy chain any day. He snores ungodly man I been keeping him inside for awhile. Sleeps in my bed most nights w my wife and I or with my daughter. I mix oats or rice in his food he gets a protein shake a day in whole milk multivitamin lol
blasson

I wasn't saying he wasn't trying to get to you.. I was speaking about the comment on him running away lol. Should have clarified that better. I just made an edit to the post.

Little Dog said:
Love your dog's dago... how many do you have now..
Little Dog
I now have this dog full brother I have another male that's blue blood not the atheistic game bred like my boy in the pics. It's all in the breeding of the dogs their ancestry bloodlines. Oink is bred hog stopper jeep on top and hog stopper red boy on bottom side. ADBA register. Blue pitbull are bigger don't have the high prey drive and killer genetics and ate normally UKC register. My doh in the pics is dna proven his parents and lineage is dna proven champions as far back as testing was available.

On

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1447406305458.webp
    FB_IMG_1447406305458.webp
    40 KB · Views: 16
  • FB_IMG_1449752749190.webp
    FB_IMG_1449752749190.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 17
  • FB_IMG_1448947504453.webp
    FB_IMG_1448947504453.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.