• Tags Tags
    alpha great
A

ALPHA-GEAR

I'm 10%bf here 5'10 270ish

[attachment deleted by admin]

big mofo 😉

He IS Alpha.

Dude, proof is in the pudding. Great advertisement. You wanna look like Alpha - Take Alpha

So, It's safe to assume this pic is post Bulk?!!! Well done, Sir!!

lith56bigguy said:
I can vouch for this guy. His gear is top notch
lith56bigguyMay wanna hold that vouche....been 2 weeks sice I paid for goods from sale and nothing has arrived..been told twice a specific time frame it would go out and nothing has arrived. .......

Alpha has been around awhile, it will get worked out, im even surprised to hear its not shipped. is there a rep on board here?

misterB said:
Alpha has been around awhile, it will get worked out, im even surprised to hear its not shipped. is there a rep on board here?
misterBThe guy who post this original thread is the rep also......regarless its been exssessively long time and promises havent been met...not feeling good about the situatuon...

yea youre right to be concerned, Alpha should have turned this around in 2 days, very odd. i know hes a sponsor on other boards,, i will look around and see if he has disappeared

Why would he ship to half the people and not the others? I think he got bombarded and now has to make more. The point of the sale was to clear out old inventory and prepare for the new batch. Dont give up hope yet brother.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.