Medical marijuana

GearProRep

Pumped
Vendor Rep
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I just became a official medical marijuana patient due to some medical bullshit that came up. I smoked weed a few times in college but since then I’ve always had to remain 100% drug free. Anyway here they offer Vapes, Flower, capsules, concentrate and something else I can’t remember. Anyone got any advice on where to start and what’s best for what?

The mrs and I have been using MM now for about 6 months. We got into it for the sleep benefits. We get 10mg gummies and split them so each 5mg before bed and I sleep like a fkn baby! Not into smoking anymore, what are you looking to get out of it?

Been using MJ for PTSD for years, I would start with a lower THC plant. I use indica since it's more of a slow down MJ. It depends on your symptoms.

Been using MJ for PTSD for years, I would start with a lower THC plant. I use indica since it's more of a slow down MJ. It depends on your symptoms.
kazman68You could also look into edibles like the gentleman above mentioned (if you don't want to smoke), go for a lower dose, since you're just starting. It hits you harder when eaten.

You could also look into edibles like the gentleman above mentioned (if you don't want to smoke), go for a lower dose, since you're just starting. It hits you harder when eaten.
kazman68
Yes this is straight on, edibles hit you a little slower but can be be very potent. I remember eating a third of a chocolate bar years ago not knowing what I was doing and ended up staring out the window for two hours drooling

Lol. I've seen a meme about edibles where a guy eats one and thinks it's fake, and then in an hour is for sure it's fake. THEN another hour, thinks he's losing his mind...

Vapes and flower are shorter lived, I'd experiment w that first. Just like your first tren cycle SHOULD b ace. If it's horrible, you won't have to deal w it for as long.

Or low dose edibles, but b careful

Ya made chocolate chip cookies one time. They were delicious apparently I ate to many went into Walmart to grab a few things. They hit me like a freight train. The whole store knew I was high in my mind. I abandoned a half full cart in a aisle. Headed home though for sure cops were hot on my tail. Made it home. My life was crumbling apart in my mind woke up the next day. Laughed at myself. Never made cookies or touched weed again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.