Meets

jeff5150

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
So who has a meet coming up soon?
My next one is March 21 2015 in Gatlinburg TN. SPF Ironman.
Masters 40-44 308 Raw class.
current platform PRs from my last meet are 570 squat/350 bench/535 deadlift.
left ALOT of weight on the platform, most of it in deadlift. let my son and buddy talk me into a 65lb jump for my 3rd on deads and was within a couple inches of lockout but it hitched on my so no good.
upcoming meet "goals" are 600/375/600. ive hit 605 in the gym on squat, and 405 on bench. this meet will be a GPC Worlds qualifier and im pretty confident i wont have an issue with making it.

so lets hear it, who is stepping up to the platform soon.....

Awesome. I also compete in the SPF. We are in the same class. Look at the push/pull records for SHW
you will see me.

you train out of mufreesboro area at Cell Block? i have a buddy that trains there. he just competed in his first meet at the TN State Championships. do you do push/pull only, or you doing full power? i take it the 1070 total is yours?

RockShawn said:
I'm not strong at all. weak and fat right now. Go kill it though bro.
RockShawn
about 3 weeks out from my meet and one of those weeks ill be in Columbus for the Arnold. really looking forward to that. hoping to be able to get into the gym meet with the Animal crew and pick up any information, tips i can get.

just need to add that this weather sucks, lol... ice storm monday and snow today. keeps my gym closing early and im not even able to go currently. havent been since saturday, lol....

At least do body weight stuff, keep your muscles active. this close to a meet, you don't want to risk and atrophy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.