Melanotan 2 dosage and timing

bhcolex50x

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys I've been taking 250-350mcg at bed time, working up to 500mcg. Is bed time ok? I'm pretty tan to begin with I'm over 1/3 Native American and I live in Texas so there's plenty of sun lol I was thinking about doing 500mcg at bed time 5 days a week for 2-3 months. Let me know what y'all think

500mcg at bed time 5 days a week for 2-3 months

i don't think its necessary to keep doing it daily for that long... load it like that for a week or 2 then just dose it once or twice a week after..

krustus said:
500mcg at bed time 5 days a week for 2-3 months

i don't think its necessary to keep doing it daily for that long... load it like that for a week or 2 then just dose it once or twice a week after..
krustuswhat he said

Ok Kool!! But the at night is ok? I like that it slows my appetite that's perfect for at night keeps me from waking up hungry lol

no issues at night that im aware

Night time is less likely to affect you appetite and if you get the nausea the first few pins its easier to manage. Usually the nausea goes away after 3-4 pins

I started with .5mg and worked my way up to 1mg. I take it at bedtime to avoid any sickness, even though I don't get sick from it after the first couple days I still take it at bedtime. I took it for about a month straight everyday and I got super dark. I only tanned once a week for 5 mins and it helped speed my darkness up.

I would say bump it to .5mg ed before bed and in a couple months you will be dark dark, if you bump it to 1mg ed you will get dark faster.

After you reach where you want to be cut it back to like eod or even twice a week.

i think i read on the datbtrue forum that night time is not the best time... i think it was because of the melanotan hormone could effect sleep or alertness. i'll have to look again... but even then i would think the effects were very minimum.

krustus said:
i think i read on the datbtrue forum that night time is not the best time... i think it was because of the melanotan hormone could effect sleep or alertness. i'll have to look again... but even then i would think the effects were very minimum.
krustus
I never had any problems with sleeping after taking it before bed, except for the first 1-2 times when I was sick but after that I have been fine, and I am dark from it too so it don't affect it working at all.

yeah i'm sure it does effect the potency or tanning, just thank it stimulates hormones not great for good sleep... truthfully i can't remember exactly what was said on datbtrue but i know there was a small reason not to take it before bed...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.