Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So what are the results i can expect, and how much actual time under UV would I need? i am considered white by a lot of people, but i do have an olive hint compared to my wife who is like german viking blonde and gets red whenever she goes out in the sun. Generally I tan fairly easily and can get pretty dark if i Was in the sun a lot or tanning a lot, but, im older now I dont want to spend any real long periods in a UV booth and age my skin more or increase chances of skin cancer. any input would be great on this.

I am a mix of White/Native American/Jewish always tan easily and I literally had to quit using it I got so dark. Start low and work your way up, for me first few times I used it, had some flushing and almost mild nausea. It will also make the wood hard, but that can take a few hours to happen. Stuff is no joke.

I got a definite increase in like black moles on my chest in back from the compound. Flat ones but I still dnt like them. Tanned me well though

I got a definite increase in like black moles on my chest in back from the compound. Flat ones but I still dnt like them. Tanned me well though
Snakeman
Same for me. I actually got a little too dark… wife said I over did it a bit lol. I had a small pre cancer growth cut off my nose after using it for a while. Can’t say it was related but it popped up while using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for me. I actually got a little too dark… wife said I over did it a bit lol. I had a small pre cancer growth cut off my nose after using it for a while. Can’t say it was related but it popped up while using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RicnixonWow. Never heard of that.

I like to look tan but I wear sunscreen a lot now and just gave up on trying to get tan skin after the black spots. If I get a tan with sunscreen, it's ok but not required to look good, for me...

Wow. Never heard of that.

I like to look tan but I wear sunscreen a lot now and just gave up on trying to get tan skin after the black spots. If I get a tan with sunscreen, it's ok but not required to look good, for me...
SnakemanI would probably be like u and get some dark spots too. I get one or two new ones every year and im in my 40s . Anytime i see a new one i monitor it closely for a year for any change. Of course any new one starts as a tiny dot that increases a tad which is normal.. hell i had one show up on my cock 15 years ago. I was like "great they gonna chop my dick off now cuz its cancer" nah.. just a damb new "freckle" .. fucking shit appears in the weirdest spots..

always had great results

250 mcg every 3 days will get you dark, you can adjust from there. I would only adjust frequency, not dosage. Take a 1-2 hours before tan bed. After a couple of sessions you won’t burn anymore. Prepare for upset stomach, for me lasts 20-30 minutes. I hate it, feels terrible for a while then goes away.

250 mcg every 3 days will get you dark, you can adjust from there. I would only adjust frequency, not dosage. Take a 1-2 hours before tan bed. After a couple of sessions you won’t burn anymore. Prepare for upset stomach, for me lasts 20-30 minutes. I hate it, feels terrible for a while then goes away.
MattyIceso far ive been lucky with the stomach thing. Only got it the first time i took it, and boners happend the first two shots, after that i think i acclimated. but.. did 3 tanning sessions and went over my tan goal .. i think im a skin type 4 , like im pretty damn white if i dont go into the sun, but generally do tan fairly easy. Just wanted something that would allow me to get darker with less tanning/UV exposure, and this shit works.. really well lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.