Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
To me this does deal with my overall health even though I am not actually sick.
Today my chihuahua of 13 years passed away from congestive heart failure, well I had to call it actually. Like loosing a child, fucking hurts bad and you wonder could anything else have been done. He has been there for me when I get home from work, in my lap all the time naps beside me, my god the pain is almost to much. I will be back on normally but morning right now, going out to bury him in his own little spot in the yard. IMG_0686.jpg

Miss my little man!!!!

I feel your pain brother Thor same when I lost my Doberman @11yrs. I hate to say it but more loyal than most people and always there for you. They sure are mans best friend! Be Strong brother.

So sorry for your loss Thor. Losing a pet is terrible. Mind you Moka has been put to sleep a year ago and I still cry when I think about him (I have his ashes here) 🙁

Thank you mg and supernaut, he was my baby. Makes you feel helpless, they look up at you ike you are their parents and you are but there comes a time when you can't help anymore and that hurts more then anything, I kissed him on the head as the vet gave him his shot to go to sleep for good, he was suffering. He tore a band that has something to do with controlling the valves in his heart and his lungs filled with fluid, that strong little shit kept going for 2 days before we realized it was serious but nothing could be done by the vet. She said his heart sounded like a washing machine, they should live as long as we do, it really isn't fair to them or us to be parted like this. It's a wonder I didn't tear something myself when I cried as tensed up as I became.

We know when it happened he snapped out of his sleep last Tuesday yelping but then stopped and things seemed ok, like I said he was a tough little shit and I loved him and still do with all my heart. Thanks for you words of support you guys are the best....

Last edited:
Oh one more thing, I still have a brindle boxer, he was a rescue dog. He is lost right now, looking for his little buddy to play with. Seems kind of depressed, love you guys and thanks, you do help!!!!

Dogs give unconditional love. The only people that do that are your parents if you're lucky. Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you buffalohead my brother, GOD bless. They do my friend, they will die for you, they will care for you and sit beside you while you are sick or feeling bad and you don't have to ask anything of them, they just truely love you!!!!

Thank you my brother pulooooo, you guys are absolutely the best of friends!!! You all have made my heart feel better!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.