Vw4334

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
anyone have any experience with using
metformin hcl? Im not diabetic, My peptide source started carrying it in 500mg caps, any one have a protocol to follow or experience with it ? im 240lbs with low bf% already i wanted to have another tool in the toolbox to help utilize my carbs and nutrition without gaining additional bf% . Any help is greatly appreciated thanks guys

Last edited:
I used it for awhile. Was actually pleased with the results. I used it before pre workout meal, and then post workout meal.

I used it for awhile. Was actually pleased with the results. I used it before pre workout meal, and then post workout meal.
TSizemoreCan you give more detail of the dosage and effects both positive and negative, and any issues when you stopped taking it

Can you give more detail of the dosage and effects both positive and negative, and any issues when you stopped taking it
Vw4334Sure. I used 500mg of Metformin/Glucophage for each dose. I didn't have any negative side effects to speak of at all at that dose. With using the Metformin, I was able to up my carb intake to 500gms a day without any carb cycling. I didn't have any bloating or uncontrolled dirty gains from the high carb intake (my proteins where at 1.5gms per lb, and my fats where at 95 to 110gms per day). I stayed on the Metformin for seems like about 9 months if I remember right. When I came off, I didn't suffer any negative cravings or sudden weight gains. However; I did lower my carb intake substantially though, just not all at once. I systematically lowered them back down to 240 gms. I went on the Metformin to facilitate leaner type gains, but honestly, when your fat intake gets above 100gms and your carb intake gets as high as 500gms, there will be some unwanted gains (assuming you weigh less than 200lbs)....... so be expecting a little fluff.

Hope that helps

awesome that tbro has xp

Thanks for the info and clarity bro! Hope this helps others out there who might be in the same boat as me

Btw, my caloric intake was all "clean" foods. I didn't ingest any items like cereal or donuts, or even breads. Fats where all lower saturated fats type foods. Except for my Saturday night cheat meal.

I tried it as well. I am not diabetic but was using one 800 mg tablet split in half. Took it for four months pretty consistently. I did get rebound hyperglycemia for a couple weeks after i discontinued.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.