TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anybody have a favorite training method? I've used 5-3-1 method and Sen phenomenal results from it. DC method? FST, Y3T,..etc., what worked the best?

DC is great if you can get to that level and eat enough calories to make it through one of those workouts in its deepest truest form.

DC is great if you can get to that level and eat enough calories to make it through one of those workouts in its deepest truest form.
tutelagroupYea, that's very true. Especially with all that dynamic stretching involved.

i've been doing a fullbody a/b that i created myself. i obviously think it's the greatest workout plan ever, because i created it!!

I like doggy style.

More often than no Heavy Duty Training is best for me. Every 5 months or so I'll switch it up but always to failure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.