Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
anybody ever try this? i have a bottle on the way. supposedly contains trenbolone

I love it bro. I have multiple bottles, as well as Generic Labz Mega-Trn and ALRI Methoxy-Trn. ALL 3 are just capped trenbolone. Take 12mg about 2hrs pre-wo for a SICK INTENSE workout, or take 3 caps a day to lean out some and gain a little strength. Guys were gaining 10 solid pounds in a month buying multiple bottles and using 12mg daily. I stocked up on the shit haha.

cool, thanks for the info

i am thinking of stacking this with some havoc to shred up at some point in the future.

bossman said:
i am thinking of stacking this with some havoc to shred up at some point in the future.
bossman
VERY good stack bro! I've done 40mg Epistane(same active as havoc) and 6mg methoxy-tst for 6 weeks and gained 8 solid pounds, got much more vascular, great strength gains, and lost 2% BF, but was far from dieting strictly. I just ate clean.

how was the lethargy on that combo? i now have 2 bottles coming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.