Methyl 1 Testosterone, Whats The 411 ???

Torres

GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What's up bros. Well just recently got my hands on some M1T and wanted to know whether any of ya have any experience w it ? I've read that it's an awesome steroid for building muscle, bulking, and strength but have read different reviews of dosing . I wanted to do it twice a day, 1 in the a.m. And 1 pre workout ? Any and all feedback is welcome !!!
Ingredients : 17-methyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3 one 7.5mg per capsule

I got some from a member here a lil while back and it didnt do shit for me. Not sure if it was cause I needed more or what?

back in the day i knew several folks and myself that got good results from M1T.... would have to check the recommended dose again..

i remember lethargy being an issue.. and it was kind of rough like superdrol

krustus said:
back in the day i knew several folks and myself that got good results from M1T.... would have to check the recommended dose again..

i remember lethargy being an issue.. and it was kind of rough like superdrol
krustus
Hey bro, all info u can provide is def welcome and thanks , karma para ti !!!

i ran it when i was total noob... and used it along side the old 4ad. as 4ad was supposed to be like a test base...

my friend ran it solo and had a lot of lethargy issues and took a long time to recover... but we both got really good gains i think off 2 doses of 10mg a day... i'll check that when i get home as i still have some.

1 testosterone is supposedly sold as 1 test cypionate and is basically dihydro boldenone... which is very similar to primo structurally and is supposed to be a hell of a steroid.. if you can get it.

of course the methlylated oral version will behave different (superdrol is methylated masteron) , i would definately run it again as a kick start to a real cycle .... to me the sides we less than superdrol and the gains were close to superdrol

My buddy did his first two cycles of gear with this. Hes a member on here, spunoutdj, ill let him know to post up his results.

Yea August, thanks bro, def interested on what the outcome was and how he took it !!!

Took 20mg/day, 10mg twice a day. Lifting with him, it def looked like it was working. He said much less sides than Superdrol but SD didnt rly effect him bad either way.

I do also know there was a lot of fake m1t going around. he got his from na.ps (geneza), shady ass site that i wouldnt use now but the gear was legit at the time

I told him to chime in so at any point

What i wanna know is this shit easily faked or is it pretty easy to get legit stuff? I dont see anyone selling it.

i don't know if i would use M1T oral or not... so many others already for sale at good prices. now if a vendor would produce the nonmethylated injectable 1-test cyp (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate) ... i would love to try it.. do a search about it.. most people that have used it love it

krustus said:
i don't know if i would use M1T oral or not... so many others already for sale at good prices. now if a vendor would produce the nonmethylated injectable 1-test cyp (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate) ... i would love to try it.. do a search about it.. most people that have used it love it
krustus
Joker! You taking this all in?? Lets fucking get busy! BOOM

JM750 said:
What i wanna know is this shit easily faked or is it pretty easy to get legit stuff? I dont see anyone selling it.
JM750
Very easy to get legit M1T international, it is not banned in England and other country's only in the good old USA.

Wacker said:
Very easy to get legit M1T international, it is not banned in England and other country's only in the good old USA.
Wackerhome of the 'free'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.