Methyl DHT

I have used it. I actually made an oral suspension of it a couple years ago. Unfortunately I was on so much other stuff, I couldn't tell on results. AirSealed2 has always said its his favorite compound.

RockShawn said:
I have used it. I actually made an oral suspension of it a couple years ago. Unfortunately I was on so much other stuff, I couldn't tell on results. AirSealed2 has always said its his favorite compound.
RockShawn OB likes it and he is a sharp dude. I highly regard what he says.

Thanks for the replies...I was gifted a fresh bottle of 10mg 100ct and was wondering what would stack well with it? Is it better utilized PWO?? Obviously being methylated probably should not stack with another methylated oral...and assuming 4 weeks tops for cycling it? Some have mentioned it being a stronger Proviron per say??? Still looking up some things about it before I put it to use.

Thanks!

How many mg ED and safe to assume tail end of a cutting cycle? Start with Tbol or Var, Methyl DHT for finisher? Liking the sound of this...

Yes definitely a finisher. I think I took it at 25mg ed last 4 weeks of contest prep. OVerburdened would definitely know. PM him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back