Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So decided to try the methyltren/tbol tonight as a preworkout...it's from Drake. Pin was smooth no burn and no glycol. Pined 3/4 ml 1hr before workout.

Noticed a slight increase in strength not a lot but a few extra reps, no increase in BP, no headache, etc... Might try again before I make up my mind but for now not sure it's worth the increase in liver toxicity for me.

I ran it from monsta and agent yes and took a few pins/days to kick in for me. maybe around day 5 felt it come on heavy @ half a ML. Careful with it bro, 3/4 a ml is quite abit for a first pin.

Wacker your getting out of control with all the compounds your starting to look like that 49er guy lol. If I have it I like to experiment myself try different things see what they do for me 🙂

49ER said:
Wacker your getting out of control with all the compounds your starting to look like that 49er guy lol. If I have it I like to experiment myself try different things see what they do for me 🙂
49ER
Lol your becoming a bad influence...I bought it for a trade and the guy dropped out didn't want to waste it 🙂

Any pip? Are you only taking pre w.o. Or ed? The MTR should only be dosed at 750mcg/ml so a full cc will be ok.

No pip was dull not a issue, was using preworkout only. Won't be using again next day my back broke out from the added tbol which I hoped would not be a issue but it was. May try just some straight MTR and see how that goes. Best preworkout I've come up with for myself is 20mg halo and 25 mg prov.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.