Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
OK, as set up for Mr Morrey, I be running the following: 100mg tren A every day
100mg NPP every other day
125mg Test E every week

I also be adding 25mg of Tren base/50 mg TNE on workout days.

Stats...
5 8
About 20%
Lifting for 8-10 years
18 inch arms
38 inch waist
52 shoulders (measure by the tailor)

Goals: leaning as much as possible, getting back that 34 inch waist and look Alpha as Fuck!

Any help with a simple diet you guys can offer be helpful! I eat OK, not great. If I up my carbs too much all I do is get fat and retain water, so any diet you guys recommend has to be simple and low carb.

I don't mind eating the same every day if that helps, I don't really need a lot of flavor.

Perfect! Eating consistent makes a meal plan real simple...and completely successful! Results should abound if you just stick with your meal plan!

Fist update, I took my shot of Tren Base! Fuck! All I can say, aggression was beyond the clouds! Just killing! It was arms and I was pushing past that pump like it wasn't there! I got in the gym at 12 midnight, got out at 3 am. Shower, sleep, up at 7am ready to go again. Cleaned snow, moved the cars, re arranged the furniture to my wife's liking, them hit the gym again at 10 am, crazy as Fuck!
Ran couple more errands, got home, showered, going back to the gym at 11 pm with my female partner.

Mental :
I feel Alpha, not a doubt about it! Sizing guys up, just dead staring, checking females out like crazy! Confidence to another level! Still not tired! Also, I noticed improved memory and faster responses in the computer games I play(sounds funny, but I feel it)
I done plenty cycles before, but this is crazy, I'm 3 shots in(NPP and Tren A @100) never ever had this feeling before, I don't feel sluggish of tired!

I'm trying, says the file is too large, I need to rezise. I will work on it.

mig139 said:
OK, as set up for Mr Morrey, I be running the following: 100mg tren A every day
100mg NPP every other day
125mg Test E every week

I also be adding 25mg of Tren base/50 mg TNE on workout days.

Stats...
5 8
About 20%
Lifting for 8-10 years
18 inch arms
38 inch waist
52 shoulders (measure by the tailor)

Goals: leaning as much as possible, getting back that 34 inch waist and look Alpha as Fuck!

Any help with a simple diet you guys can offer be helpful! I eat OK, not great. If I up my carbs too much all I do is get fat and retain water, so any diet you guys recommend has to be simple and low carb.

I don't mind eating the same every day if that helps, I don't really need a lot of flavor.
mig139
:-*

Eating consistent is the only way. After tearing my biceps and 6 weeks of holiday stuffing my face and ridiculous football season beer drinking, I put almost 20 lbs on and right in my gut. 4 weeks of clean eating and Im down 11 lbs and getting rock hard again. There is no substitute. Abs are made in the kitchen.

Dam bro that a big waste. with that weight , height, and waste you gotta be more than
20%BF. You gonna need morning cardio everyday

massdig said:
Dam bro that a big waste. with that weight , height, and waste you gotta be more than
massdig

Thanks, great motivational post.....

massdig said:
massdignot necessarily.

GRIM said:
not necessarily.
GRIM
Sorry man I was not tryingto be harsh. Good job man keep up the good work. I was at your waste size before and height and just saying you gotta be honest with yourself the whole way through will make or break your goals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.