Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This was actually meant for another thread but I didn't want to seem like I was stepping on anyone.

Receptors need to be cleaned periodically so the body will use what you are putting in it and you won't get that feeling that test doesn't seem to do much anymore. I used to taper completely off pyramiding down and my body didn't take long to recover this way without PCT, my nuts would fill back out on their own if they had shrunk at all. I love to use proviron to free up more FREE testosterone for use by the body to use, I know TMI but everyone is different even in the amount of hormones we produce and use thanks especially to all the phyto-estrogens etc..... we breath and ingest everyday. If you do taper on your cycles, a bit of advice.....don't taper up like people have done in the past blast at your highest dose from the start and when you are done taper down so your body will pick up the change and respond and start kicking back in on it's own...this works, I have done it all my life. If you taper up you are wasting your time, you have started saturating your receptors and by the time you reach your highest dose your receptors don't have room for the dose that would have made you grow the best. Take it from someone at 5'4 I could stop working out and cycling, start back and put 2 to 3 inches on my arms in 1 to 3 months......started at 125lbs, maxed at a weight of 250lb and stayed lean at 225 to 230lbs. this worked for me and kept my body in a position to always use what I put in it.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.