Mike mentzer olympia cycle

Does anyone know the compounds and dosages
Bambinoprobably steroids? lol jk. i dont know for sure, and i swear these guys all lie on dosages and length of cycles. But he is old school..

funny thing, you google "Mike Mentzer age" it tells me hes 49.. WTF.. he was born in the 50s and he's still 49? lmao must be the GH or something keeping his aging numbers down lol

Once I talked to Samir bannout on the phone and he told me when he won he was using almost 2000 mg a week of parabolan..I'm just trying to build a sick af cycle ..I'm thinking trest drol and var (high dose ) what u guys think wish I cld find some tren x tho

400 test c, 600 mast e, 300 tren e, and 20mg Sdrol. That's a sick cycle. I'm on a similar cycle right now and it's amazing. Cuts you right up and you feel amazing on it. And with the mast I don't even have to worry about an AI. And every thing else is dosed low enough it doesn't mess with you. I can't sleep as well on the Tren is my only negative side and I'm slightly more grumpy.

Test deca and primo

Brah I've never ran deca ..because I'm a tren monsta..I'm scared of deca dick does it Do that 2 u
BambinoNaw never has i keep my test way higher deca is very strong i would never do more then 250 mgs and 500 test and like 300-400mg primo for nice solid gains and primo will keep estrogen down

The only thing I know that Mike used for sure was meth for a pre-workout! I read and have some magazines that talk about his cycles but it has been years since I've looked at them. But he had some weird practices. One of them is using meth for a pre-workout. No joking.

The only thing I know that Mike used for sure was meth for a pre-workout! I read and have some magazines that talk about his cycles but it has been years since I've looked at them. But he had some weird practices. One of them is using meth for a pre-workout. No joking.
biggioBro ..that makes me not like him anymore

Bro ..that makes me not like him anymore
Bambinohey man, a ton of people still use Adderall as PWO, same difference. Meth is actually also still RX'd as an ADHD Drug ( Desoxyn) I actually had an RX for it.. as far as Amphetamine drugs for ADHD, Meth is best lol, seriously, less sides than adderall, but still a ton of sides.. i had to stop due to still not being able to sleep on that shit.. this was about 10 years ago lol ( never did meth as non rx tho.. or for fun)

I mean i use to do alot of coke and most bodybuilders i know do all kinds of uppers lol definitely not the healthiest thing to do but iv seen it all. Thank god im sober now lol and of course they all down play what they took like them saying oh i only took 100 mgs of primo a week and 3 dbol a day lol

I mean i use to do alot of coke and most bodybuilders i know do all kinds of uppers lol definitely not the healthiest thing to do but iv seen it all. Thank god im sober now lol and of course they all down play what they took like them saying oh i only took 100 mgs of primo a week and 3 dbol a day lol
halfnattyYa i used to do coke 2 man I just hate meth people..but I guess mentzer doesn't really qualify as that

Ya i used to do coke 2 man I just hate meth people..but I guess mentzer doesn't really qualify as that
Bambinoyeah true i get what you mean lol he definitely must of used it in moderation or something but im thinking he may have used something eles like speed maybe i doubt meth

hey man, a ton of people still use Adderall as PWO, same difference. Meth is actually also still RX'd as an ADHD Drug ( Desoxyn) I actually had an RX for it.. as far as Amphetamine drugs for ADHD, Meth is best lol, seriously, less sides than adderall, but still a ton of sides.. i had to stop due to still not being able to sleep on that shit.. this was about 10 years ago lol ( never did meth as non rx tho.. or for fun)
kragonPharma grade huh !!

hey man, a ton of people still use Adderall as PWO, same difference. Meth is actually also still RX'd as an ADHD Drug ( Desoxyn) I actually had an RX for it.. as far as Amphetamine drugs for ADHD, Meth is best lol, seriously, less sides than adderall, but still a ton of sides.. i had to stop due to still not being able to sleep on that shit.. this was about 10 years ago lol ( never did meth as non rx tho.. or for fun)
kragonThat’s me . Adderall and my pre workout drink first thing in the am. I am prescribed it though at a pretty high dose (60mg instant release/day) . Helps my motivation like crazy. Without it I dont want to do anything.

i can't stand meth and meth users. I have a friend that used to do it and it completely messed her up mentally.

Actually, it's tough to even remain friends with her. I love her, but she's not well---delusional, paranoid, extremely depressed, believes in the craziest conspiracy theories. It's sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.