Mike tyson

tbonexl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Anybody see mike tyson's new reality show? It's the funniest shit on tv right now! New episode on fox sports tonight. This guy is crazy funny!

I wa watching it last week when he was buddy buddy w Evander !!! You can tell hes fighting alot of demons tho !!! I always liked Mike !!!

He just snaps for 30 seconds then tears up a lil bit.. then he's ok. That was hilarious what he said to the kid evanders boy beat..

I saw some of it. Just didn't hold my interest but I do like Mike. He used to be a Beast

tbonexl said:
He just snaps for 30 seconds then tears up a lil bit.. then he's ok. That was hilarious what he said to the kid evanders boy beat..
tbonexl
I remember seeing a commercial about that show but at first I thought it was going to be some sort of talk show. Sounds funny though lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.