Miss this stuff!

Never could use that stuff. Always made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack or made me way too anxious lol

I believe I still have some Purity Solutions stuff lying around. along with some Celtic Labs stuff. RIP Board Admin from Prohormone Forum 🙁

I ordered some albuterol, recently mostly for excersize induced asthma.. almost went with clen but im guessing that sruff makes u a lot more jittery

I ordered some albuterol, recently mostly for excersize induced asthma.. almost went with clen but im guessing that sruff makes u a lot more jittery
kragonIm not sure about albuterol. I've only had it in inhaler form and energy was short lived...like a few mins. Clen on the other hand will definitely makes you look like a tweaker (temors, gritting teeth, nervous energy) with high enough dose.

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but was ask to take a drug test at work becuase someone reported me as having odd behavior. I told my direct supervior when question that I was extremely tired that morning and decided to a pre workout before work which was making my.jittery.

It wasn't going to matter how.much I pleaded.with them, so I just went ahead let them draw my blood. ( I work in a hosptial. In hind sight this was probably one of rhe single most dumbest things.ive done.in my life).

So I waited 1 week for results with paid leave. The test came back negative (no surprises there). I was given my first written warning and released back to work. No more problems after that. It was also the last time I ever touch clen.

It's just too hard and unpredictable to properly.gauge its effect becuase of its long half life. Dose too soon or.just a few drops over intended dose and this could push you over the edge. Imo i wouldn't recommend using it unless you.work remote or alone or.just save it.for when you have a few.days.off.in a.row..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.