Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
any of you guys planning on trying this? got a bottle in the mail today, complete surprise. 🙂

http://www.nutri-verse.com/mithras-nanoparticles-30ml-by-iron-legion/

it's supposed to be dry and strong

I think I heard there was more hype to it than results. But the anabolic/androgens lookd like SD I think.

it's a designer steroid. it does not convert to anything and is active on its own. the nanoparticles are supposed to make it more bioavailable and it's dosed higher than the original.

Mithras is di methyl desoxy methyl testosterone it's pheraplex aka madol with a 2methyl addition.

It's oral steroid taken straight outta Julius vida androgen and anabolic agents.

yea, that's the good thing about steroids, you never know what the modifications to the structure are going to due.

add a 2-methyl group on dht, you get drostanolone aka masteron, which prevents 3-hsd breakdown in the muscle tissue, but does nothing for liver metabolism.

add in a 17alpha methyl group onto masteron, then you have methyl drostanolone, aka superdrol, and now you're resisting breakdown via the liver, and greatly increasing the anabolic effect, as well as decreasing the androgenic effect of masteron.

then take it further (as if these changes to dht aren't enough) add a 2-ene group, and remove the 3-ketone goup and it changes the compound up completely creating desoxy methyl testosterone

now, you've taken a steroid like superdrol with an AA ratio of 400:20, and made it 1000:200 when compared agains methyl testosterone as a standard.
crazy. Love some good ol fashioned steroids studied back in 1969.

most, and I'm one of them, after getting ptsd from all the mods to resist hepatic breakdown, just prefer some good ol fashioned testosterone.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.