Mixing different vendors in one barrel

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anybody ever mix different vendors oils in one barrel or do you seperate the shots? If so why? One is mct oil and the other is miglycol

All in one brother !!!
The only time I separate the shots is if I don’t want too much oil going into 1 muscle. Then I might put 1cc in my quad , 1 cc in my lat , etc etc...

Torres so you will mix different vendors stuff in one barrell? Just want to make sure before I try it. I wanted to mix one vendors primo with another vendors sustanon.

Thanks. I wasnt sure if there would some type of interaction with the different solvents.

You are good, like everyone else I do it all the time also. But Don’t mix water based with oil based together! Or suspension either.

@slinsane Yes bro, don't even worry, you can mix oils from different sources, without any issues!!!
Just I wouldn't mix oils with anything in like suspension like @Durro said !!!

I mix oil with water never an issue..

That’s good to hear. I was told long ago to do them separate so that’s what I’ve done. Thx GRIM!

I dont use water often but as you know water and oil dont mix anyways
The compounds just stay apart, 1 inject I never had issue

I was thinking of mixing at one point, but it doesn't take that much time to do 2 separate pins, My .02 !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.