modafinil - what to expect?

tech123

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Bought some modafinil for the first time. No concerns about quality etc., it's from a good guy.

I'm looking for something to help me focus for about 3 solid days (with rest of course) on an online tech course I really have no interest in but need to pass for work.

Will moda give me good focus (like addy, but less intense) without everyone in my family thinking I'm on amphetamines? Will it make my pupils huge, make me chatty, sweaty, irritable, etc? Or does it just work as advertised? Any withdrawals? Depression, lethargy, foggiheadedness after a 3-5 day run?

Bad new friend... your not going to get 3 days in a row unless you probably double up everyday on the dosage. And then you'll be ruined for a long time. 2nd day in a row I never got any effects frm it.

I had a friend who had a bright idea to take 2 tabs. Said it was great, then didn't touch any for several months. Then he took 1 tab and did nothing for him.... I usually only take a few a year but I've done 2 in 1 week successfully, but days apart.

I might suggest saving the tab for 2nd or 3rd day of your thing. Like when you really need it

Bad new friend... your not going to get 3 days in a row unless you probably double up everyday on the dosage. And then you'll be ruined for a long time. 2nd day in a row I never got any effects frm it.

I had a friend who had a bright idea to take 2 tabs. Said it was great, then didn't touch any for several months. Then he took 1 tab and did nothing for him.... I usually only take a few a year but I've done 2 in 1 week successfully, but days apart.

I might suggest saving the tab for 2nd or 3rd day of your thing. Like when you really need it
SnakemanThanks - that's helpful. I was hoping it was milder than addy...but not that mild. Might be better off with some coffee lol.

It's just strong enough for me. I just took half a tab and then made a 18.5hr drive home a few days ago. It still took me an hour to wind down and get to sleep when I got home. I'm kinda sensitive though.

Idk when this thing is you got them for but it's still a month or so out, you might give it a trial run so you know for sure

Yep what snake said pretty much sums it up. I took two with a couple addy one time and that’s prolly as close to a limitless pill if you ever saw the movie.. very good combo

maybe i could try it then!

People use it a lot for shift work disorder. People who work overnights that type of work really messes with your body your sleep. That's why it was prescribed to me, I took the name brand Nuvigil.
It really just keeps you mentally more alert not a high energy type of thing like a ephedra or high dose of the caffeine.
Really helps the mental clarity especially working overnight shifts, your brain and your body tends to shut down sometimes.
It's just a great item for clarity and mental awareness

People use it a lot for shift work disorder. People who work overnights that type of work really messes with your body your sleep. That's why it was prescribed to me, I took the name brand Nuvigil.
It really just keeps you mentally more alert not a high energy type of thing like a ephedra or high dose of the caffeine.
Really helps the mental clarity especially working overnight shifts, your brain and your body tends to shut down sometimes.
It's just a great item for clarity and mental awareness
pooh6369I do over nights. Long long shifts. I might give this a go.

View previous replies…
I do over nights. Long long shifts. I might give this a go.
GoProMan when I did overnights, I almost killed myself and a innocent driver falling asleep at the wheel on the way home a couple of times. Graveyard does a toll on the body long term. I don't know about you I could never get a goodnight sleep during the day. Blackout curtains, eye covers just isn't natural.
Nuvigil/Modalert really was a lifesaver a definitely a must have

Man when I did overnights, I almost killed myself and a innocent driver falling asleep at the wheel on the way home a couple of times. Graveyard does a toll on the body long term. I don't know about you I could never get a goodnight sleep during the day. Blackout curtains, eye covers just isn't natural.
Nuvigil/Modalert really was a lifesaver a definitely a must have
pooh6369I'm am so tired after my shifts I sleep no matter what. I do oil field work, 14-16 hour shifts 6 days a week.

I'm am so tired after my shifts I sleep no matter what. I do oil field work, 14-16 hour shifts 6 days a week.
GoProTake before your shift, you'll feel the mental clarity and alertness. You would be a optimal candidate to try some!!!!!

I normally take them on days I’m really unmotivated. They definitely do give you a nice boost with some mental clarity. Unfortunately as stated above your gonna develop a strong tolerance to them very quickly. If I take one more than 2 or 3 days in a row they are pretty much useless. I tried taking two but then you kinda get that uncomfortable too much caffeine feeling which causes me to be irritable as hell. My advice would be to put them in a drawer and save them for days that your mojo is really low. Aramodafinil (sp?) was a better option for me anyway. They seem to have a little more pop to them. They just don’t last as long. You can take Moda at 6am and still feel it at 6pm. Good luck man. Also be careful. They act almost the same as meth in their delivery process. You can become addicted although the chances are slim. Good luck man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.