Modanifil

i asked the pharmacist a while back .. he said he didn't supply modafinil... i wish a sponsor here carried it...love that stuff!!!

i asked the pharmacist a while back .. he said he didn't supply modafinil... i wish a sponsor here carried it...love that stuff!!!
krustus
Nuvigil (Armodafinil) has become the newer version of Provigil (Modafinil) that is being pushed by pharmaceutical companies in doctors in the US now. I have heard it is somewhat better, but I couldn't tell you from personal experience. I have taken Modafinil that was US made back in 2005 that was amazing, but the last I took was from an overseas supplier, and it was complete garbage.

Yessir, was waiting to hear your review of the product!

have you ever done modafinil?.. i don't know how it treats you..but it is very subtle for me... just more awake and productive.

so the new product i got is the same to me...

Never tried, need exactly that though... I'm always exhausted, not alert.

Never tried, need exactly that though... I'm always exhausted, not alert.

i like that it is subtle and not like a stimulant... i have had trouble going to bed if i take it too late in the morning..i need to take it by 4-5am .. and it really is noticeable when trying to get stuff done...especially mundane task..

i just have to be careful and not take it daily ...lol.. don't want it to not work or make me not realize how burned out or tired i am.. 3-4 times a week max for me

I have taken Modafinil that was US made back in 2005 that was amazing, but the last I took was from an overseas supplier, and it was complete garbage.

i have been taken Moda alert .. modafinil from india pharm... it's pretty good.. if the US official version is better ..wow.. i would love to get my hands on some!!!

i have been taken Moda alert .. modafinil from india pharm... it's pretty good.. if the US official version is better ..wow.. i would love to get my hands on some!!!
krustus
I have some from Signature Pharm in Mumba India that i love but I'm down to my last few pills ☹️need to get some more

Going to call my doctor tomorrow and get a script.

I have a prescription for modafinil 200mg for night shift work. I say it's very comparable to nuvigil.

Before i got my script o was getting it from modacat over seas. I think they retired. However. I seen some floating around so where if I stumble on a good source I'll pass it on

If you want to get the best bang for modafinil or nuvigi, take a 200 mg of caffeine with it or even 12.5 -25 mg of ephdrine and caffeine stack. You be one focus SOB. The synergy is incredible.

These combos also work well for taking half a dose of modafinil or nuvigil if you need to stretch your supply.

Cool, waiting for insurance approval. Damn that shit is expensive. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.