MONSTA PHARM?

Do not order from Monsta Pharm!
he is having lots of problems lately and people waiting for their orders 4 weeks or more. he is not scammer otherwise we would take him off the sponsor list but his operation need major overhaul. until then refrain from placing orders. thank you.

This was a post on sf today!!i think he got a little to big to fast.

We have been in email contact and he had surgery and is behind right now. I'll keep you guys posted. He is still a very legit vendor and he does communicate. hard to do that in the hospital I guess.

Hey guys here is an update. To start I had an unexpected personal situation last weekend that has halted production of all injects until at least early next week. Any injects out of stock will remain that way until at least that time. We have also gotten too busy and had to bring in additonal employees. We have an entire new shipping department and this week marks their very first attempt. Overall they didn't do too bad considering the amount of orders, but I would safely say to expect a few added days onto your normal T/A just to be safe. After they have worked through the kinks shipping times should drop back down into the 4-7 day range, but right now they will be at the high end of our quoted T/A for at least a few more days. I've been very slow to handle communications and have only been checking emails about once every other day. This will continue until Sunday when I should be back to checking multiple times per day. I'm being 100% transparent here and telling you guys what is going on so if you could please relax and give me a few extra days of slack for both email responses and T/A we will work through this and get back on track. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause any of you and feel free to ask any questions you may have preferably on this open forum as many of you will probably have similar questions. Thanks

His post on 23 sf

I almost made an order a few days ago. Thank god i didn't! Im sure he will be back to normal here before to long.

Im through being Mr niceguy.
We have vendors EXPECTED to help EG out.

Snubbing me, not responding to emails, will result in pulling.
Not helping EG will result in pulling.

GRIM said:
Im through being Mr niceguy.
We have vendors EXPECTED to help EG out.

Snubbing me, not responding to emails, will result in pulling.
Not helping EG will result in pulling.
GRIM
you still wuv me I hope? 🙂

Lol.. You gotta love how these post get off topic from time to time.

I think monsta is on eroids? and I dont hear good things about that site as far as security etc. So maybe this is a good thing. Not saying anything bad about Monsta as ive never used them.

Ram

All forums security sucks..

the owners of eroids are scammers..they are paid by guys like Alin and eurobolics to enforce good reviews. Eroids is full of new comers that have no idea...the gear you get from eurobolics (if you get it) is bad bad bad...made in Moldavia with terrible sanitation....all the pharm grade stuff is counterfeit.

I hope he is not gone for good. I have used his stuff and loved it, and got some on the way!!! Hopefully when he gets stuff together we can add him again???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.