Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So 2 guys next to me benching walk away from their bench, dont strip or wipe it.

I see them 15 minutes later and ask them if they are still using it they say 'no'

I respond strip it and wipe it.

Little fuckers actually listened! lol

Whats so hard about picking up after yourself?!

Bro there is a little shit in my gym that always comes in stoned and with his little girlfriend, and I call him half rep. He does half reps on everything, I mean EVERYTHING. This little dick doesn’t know that he will never grow doing what he does, but it’s funny so I just laugh.
But the other day he uses 2 machines back to back and when he’s done, he doesn’t clean or put the weights back .
I didn’t say shit , but if I see him near me , doing that shit again I might have to say something. It doesn’t bother me really but with this dude , I just get a stupid vibe from so that’s why I might just tell him to put back his shit .
God I hate stupid people

to be fair i was like that when i was in my late teens didnt realize i was doing shit bad untill one day one guy asked me to clean off my nasty sweat, and i learned.. only took me once lmao at least these kids listened , there is hope for them yet.. now if people can only stop hogging machines or weights they arent using and talking instead with their gym partners.. i dont care if you use the weight all day as long as you use it lol

Bro if some1 is sitting on a machine I need to use , I don’t even say or ask how much they have left , I just go and say , Bro, I’m jumping in with you ,
And that’s it

Bro if some1 is sitting on a machine I need to use , I don’t even say or ask how much they have left , I just go and say , Bro, I’m jumping in with you ,
And that’s it
TorresDo the same.

That's one of my biggest gym peeves.... resting on machines between sets.

So 2 guys next to me benching walk away from their bench, dont strip or wipe it.

I see them 15 minutes later and ask them if they are still using it they say 'no'

I respond strip it and wipe it.

Little fuckers actually listened! lol

Whats so hard about picking up after yourself?!
GRIMMy mom always taught me that if you make a mess.... clean it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.