Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Alright guys im going to log my next cycle, which will look like

Test E 750mg per week 1-TBD
Mast P 300mg per week 1-6, 13-18
Dbol 25mg per day 7-10
Winny 25mg per day 7-10

Im playing rugby for my school right so the main goal of this cycle is to increase performance on the "pitch"

All gear was supplied by TMM!!

Rugby? Thats a tuff fucking sport! Much respect. I'd get killed out there! LOL

JM750 said:
Rugby? Thats a tuff fucking sport! Much respect. I'd get killed out there! LOL
JM750
Yeah man i played football all my life but when i transferred to my new school they didnt have a football team so I needed a new competitive and physical outlet so I joined the rugby team. I thought it wasnt as tough as football but fuck i was wrong haha

Couldnt wait till Monday! Just pinned 1cc of test e 250 and 1cc of mast p 100. I think i already feel it kickin in!!! lol 😛

So, rugby teams also use a water boy then? JK

Start this fucker up morrey. Move it.

Hanzo said:
So, rugby teams also use a water boy then? JK

Start this fucker up morrey. Move it.
Hanzo
Fuck you Hanz!! haha
Actually we do have a water boy but its usually someones little brother. Ive never used Mast before im excited to see the results

Yeah, I think it's about time you run Mast. Why are you running MastP and TestE tho? Waiting to see if you'll have sides? You know we like to match esters as much as possible around here.

Come on now, be honest. You like rugby because of those short shorts they wear, right? ;D

Hanzo said:
Yeah, I think it's about time you run Mast. Why are you running MastP and TestE tho? Waiting to see if you'll have sides? You know we like to match esters as much as possible around here.

Come on now, be honest. You like rugby because of those short shorts they wear, right? ;D
Hanzo
Hey you should see all the looks girl give me when im sporting my shorts 😉

TMM doesnt have any Mast E so i went with prop instead. Ive used TMM and have got a lot of gear from him for a few friends and they have all loved it. Im injecting the 1cc of mast p and test E MWF so it works out

morrey said:
Hey you should see all the looks girl give me when im sporting my shorts 😉

TMM doesnt have any Mast E so i went with prop instead. Ive used TMM and have got a lot of gear from him for a few friends and they have all loved it. Im injecting the 1cc of mast p and test E MWF so it works out
morrey
Good to hear everyone loves our gear! We will be bringing out mast e soon, we have a few things to do first then we will get on it.

TMM

1 week down. Weights are starting to feel light 8)
Vascularity is getting Crazy

Awesome brother, very good to hear. We love to hear the feedback and logs of people using our gear. Keep up the good work bro and keep this log updated for us.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.