MOST PEELED VASUCALR

J

jdb3

Over the years I have seen some peeled dudes...but I have never...ever seen the likes of David Henry this year...OMG.

I mean....WOW...I want that protocol!

[attachment deleted by admin]

jdb3 said:
Over the years I have seen some peeled dudes...but I have never...ever seen the likes of David Henry this year...OMG.

I mean....WOW...I want that protocol!
jdb3
Agreed. I think he blew flex out of the water. hate the politics of IFBB

Agreed! He's insane!!
On the flip side, Rock ...I agree. Talked to an ex-Olympia champion this weekend who talked to the photographer for the Olympia. His photo list he was given (before the Olympia took place) for his schedule just happen to include the winners of each category. So, the winners were picked before they were judged. :-[

Flex ain't no slouch !!! But I agree that the winners are picked b4 they ever get on stage. Maybe not all the time but the majority !!! I for one think Flex Lewis is a fuckin monster at that weight !!!

I agree jd that would be a nice protocol to have bro!

I think they have access to pharmaceutical igf and hgh there skin is paper thin 3D muscles!

Torres said:
Flex ain't no slouch !!! But I agree that the winners are picked b4 they ever get on stage. Maybe not all the time but the majority !!! I for one think Flex Lewis is a fuckin monster at that weight !!!
TorresDefinitely not debating Flex is a monster and a big BBer but that night he wasn't the best.

I thought the top 3 were screwed up. I would have had Heath 3rd, Kia 1st and big boy 2nd

what a fat ass

This dude is ripped up fo sho......
Dramatic pause

Back in my day yates and haney looked like that and better

49ER said:
I think they have access to pharmaceutical igf and hgh there skin is paper thin 3D muscles!
49ER
YEP, The pros i know dont even touch Research chem igf , thye all use pharma...ican get it..but its mucho $$$.

The skin thinning effect has little to do with the igf...its all about estro manipulation DIET, sodium control/manipulation and water levels thats it.

Most of the skin thinning is done through what you eat and manipulating estro/sodium

i may post a protocol I have used with 2 Dexter Classic winners

No question Phil was the alpha male on stage that night but im not gonna take anything away from Wolf! Kai is an amazing specimen!

Holy crap he is insane!!! Prop to him, now whats he run??? lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.