Mountainside medical question

ajdonutz

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Have any of you ever had to sign for the pack for bac water from them? I don't remember having to last time but its been a while. My pack tracking says "attempted delivery but no one there to sign". So its sitting at the post office. Anyone?

this can easily be a case by case basis, or the po delivery person didnt feel safe leaving it

Yea and it's just bac water anyways. I can't remember what company I got my bac water from but I always have to pick up my packages from my apt complex office cuz they won't leave it at my door

It's just Bac water, so go pick it up. Nothing illegal about that...

TSizemore said:
It's just Bac water, so go pick it up. Nothing illegal about that...
TSizemoreI didn't think it was, I mean its just real sterile water basically. Lol, just wasn't sure since its in an injectable vial, I've only ordered the shit twice. Lasts forever. Lol

it really does just depend on the delivery man...my fed ex guy will leave anything on my steps i hate that but the USPS guy wont leave anything that doesnt fit in my mailbox then i have to go and get it from PO

and you can check the sellers website some require you to check a box that doesnt require a signature when you place the order others require one to ensure you cant say you never got the items and then they have to reship

Wacker said:
it really does just depend on the delivery man...my fed ex guy will leave anything on my steps i hate that but the USPS guy wont leave anything that doesnt fit in my mailbox then i have to go and get it from PO

and you can check the sellers website some require you to check a box that doesnt require a signature when you place the order others require one to ensure you cant say you never got the items and then they have to reship
Wacker
Now this is the truth! The fedex guy left a$400 sweater on my doorstep in an apt complex one time!! Ups won't leave anything on my doorstep. I was so pissed

Just signed for some 2 days ago brother im still here.

Oh, no shit? Because no one else had already told me that. I'd appreciate if it wasn't intended that I am an idiot. As I said, its not something I order often, and I was under the impression that anything in an injectable vial could be taken as "illegal". Thanks for the extra clarification, though.

it was turned into rx required or that was the rumor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.