Movie review thread

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I go to the movies alot so ill put up my reviews and if u guys see something let us know how it was.
Kick ass 2
It was bad ass! I loved it must watch especially if youve seen part 1 im not into super hero shit but this movie is fucken cool

I want to see this one, i watched the first one again the other night with my GF and her kids, so im ready for part 2

We just seen your next. It was ok, lots of death and some pretty innovative ways to kill the characters. I would say go see it, not a 10 but worth a watch.

DGAF said:
We just seen your next. It was ok, lots of death and some pretty innovative ways to kill the characters. I would say go see it, not a 10 but worth a watch.
DGAF
I love learning new ways to kill people.

2 guns!!! Awesome movie!!! I laughed so hard! It was either that or the millers. Don't regret it at all. Can't wait to watch it again!

from my outdated pos phone

Omfg Captain Phillips was insane! Very emotional ending I almost cried lol fucken good ass movie must see
Best one ive seen in a while! !!!!!!!

Forgot to put this one up jack ass bad grandpa was fucken hilarious! I will be going tonight to check out gravity

Just watched death sentence starring Kevin Bacon. It's an older movie 2011 but pretty good

Just watched gravity bad ass watch it in 3D crazy story and shows the human will to live survive thats what I got out of it 🙂

hmmm never heard of it

Pacific rim good action movie sounds real good on surround sound. Check it out me and my girls liked it.

Ram

ram97 said:
Pacific rim good action movie sounds real good on surround sound. Check it out me and my girls liked it.

Ram
ram97I wanna see it

It was pretty good! Kinda reminded me a transformers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.