Mri results...bulging discs

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been having terrible back pain for quite some time now. Aside from many other health problems. Got another MRI here are the results. Anyone ever deal with this issue? The pain is terrible mostly when I try to sleep. Im ok during the day unless I straighten my back and flex it. Just wondering what you guys did for pain? I haven’t slept a full night in a lonngg time. This wasnt due to lifting IMO, i have an illness which is slowly destroying my body, eating at my bones and joints. Should be seeing the chiropractor this week for his opinion.

The MRI Report.

Back pain increasing in severity over the past year.

FINDINGS:
Comparison is made with previous examination dated 2/1/2018.

PROCEDURE: Noncontrast MRI of thoracic spine.

There is a minor upper thoracic dextroscoliosis. Vertebral height is
maintained.

At T1/T2, there is a new bulging disc slightly eccentric towards the
left causing mild thecal impression without cord impingement.

At T5/T6, and at T7/T8, there are central disc bulges causing mild
thecal impression without cord impingement.

The remaining intervertebral disc spaces are well-maintained. No
intrinsic cord signal abnormality is identified.

IMPRESSION: MR thoracic spine.
1. Stable central disc bulges at T5/T6 and at T7/T8 causing mild
thecal impression without cord impingement. New bulging disc slightly
eccentric towards the left at T1/T2.

Electronically signed on 10/16/2018 at 9:45 AM

from what I can remember 10+ years ago i had 3 fully degenerated, a nasty herniated, spurs and narrowing of the spine. At the time the dr wanted to fuse my back comparing it to an elderly mans
I refused the fusion, chiropractor has helped on flare ups, core strengthening and being very cautious when working any movement with the back

I have narrowing of the spine (L4-L5-S1) and degenerative disease (arthrosis). Me being older than most of you, I have learnt to live with it. The more I move around the less pain I have. When pain is really bad I see the chiropractor or the acupuncturist.

Thats what sucks. Im fine during the day. But sleeping is damn near possible. I’ve been at the chiropractor. He’s the one who ordered the mri, I hope there’s something that can be done, chiro adjustments aint doing much

how long you been seeing chiro? also if one chiro doesnt help try another they have different techniques

On and off for about 3 yrs. i had a pinched nerve in my neck first when i went to see him. Then this started a while later. I tried 2 others but I like this guy best. He specializes in sports and weightlifting and lofts himself so he seems very knowledgeable.

have you tried tb400?

No I haven’t. Ive heard of it though. Have you used it and recommend it?
d3r3kive used it on myself with great results even used on an injured dog of mine with great results

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.