Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

Mrs. Lith doesn't think a yr of squats has benefitted her ass.. your thoughts

Yep, you can def. see a difference between the first and second pic! Tell her to keep it up!! Good Work!!!!!

Or, maybe it's just the shorts....Are they taken at the same time or before & after?

would need some before shots to really know how the squats are working... but just more ass pics would be great too...lol

lol haha

at least she dont get upset.. my lady that would be a no no and at least a month of couch time for this guy.

mmmm what was the question again 😛

I would rather face prison time than my wife.. She is not a crazy woman but when you piss her off gotta watchout.. ANd a happy wife is a happy home so I try to tred lightly. haha. Plus she puts up with enough shit from me I dont want to push the envalope to much further as it is I am already on the edge. lol

ODINSBLOOD said:
I would rather face prison time than my wife.. She is not a crazy woman but when you piss her off gotta watchout.. ANd a happy wife is a happy home so I try to tred lightly. haha. Plus she puts up with enough shit from me I dont want to push the envalope to much further as it is I am already on the edge. lol
[/quot

alrightOD we understand that you're not even allowed to put pants on in your house lol.
ODINSBLOOD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back