Mrs. Liths support of the Cowboys and no bra day,

I normally don't like the Cowboys but they are my new favorite team!!! lol

Looking good!!! 🙂

I'm loving the pics. She's majorly hot.

Unfortunately, as long as Tony Romo is in Dallas, I won't be supporting that team. He has fuked up my cowboys so bad it'll take a decade to fix. I don't know what kind of bullshit leverage he has on the Jones family but it has to be huge. As long as Homo is there, they will never make the post season. He's a poor excuse for a quarterback and an even worse excuse for a leader. I hate watching him destroy that team and that's what he does week after week. He has some of the best receivers in the nfl and throws at their feet and behind their backs and constantly puts them in danger then screams at them as if its their fault they couldn't catch the ball. What a buffoon looser.

God I miss Troy, Emmit and Moose. Those were the days.

Sorry for the rant bro. I find solitude in rooting for former Texas tech players now in the nfl and watching them succeed.

Damn very nice!!!!

But still going to enjoy watching the Eagles kick Cowboys ass this Sunday from the 50 yd line🙂

Wacker said:
Damn very nice!!!!

But still going to enjoy watching the Eagles kick Cowboys ass this Sunday from the 50 yd line🙂
Wacker
Wacker. You must have alot of fantasies lol. You re one of beating us isnt happening bro lmao

lith56bigguy said:
Wacker. You must have alot of fantasies lol. You re one of beating us isnt happening bro lmao
lith56bigguy
Home field advantage we got your asses-hopefully Vick is back-LOL

Romo always cracks when we all chant ROMO IS A HOMO.

lith56bigguy said:
Vick is done
lith56bigguy
I hope not I really like him...met him at a fundraiser for kids he was really a cool guy. Spent alot of time talking with everyone and even played catch with a few of us.

Um we're talking football?? Have you seen the gorgeous voluptuous delicious looking melons in the first post??? Lith, HELL YEAH! Props to the Mrs!
You got my email for any pics that may have been too inappropriate for younger viewers!

HARD AT IT said:
WOW!! Damn she is smoking hot.... Why is she with you?? LOL... I joke...i keed ... I joke
HARD AT ITBump!
Im not a chest man but DAMN this pic makes me wanna change!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.