Total views
Total albums

Mrs Rock

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
She'd kill me if she knew I posted these but ohwell. This is my wife, mom of 3. Here she is down 25 lbs. this was 6 weeks ago. Currently she's down 33 lbs all thanks to home grown.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wow! Haven't seen any since we started.. doesnt even look the same... Happy she is doing well..

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

She's been killing it brother. Little sluggish since school started and she's working but she looks even better than these pics now.

Thank you!!

VERY NICE WORK!!! AND MOTHER OF 4......YEAH ROCK SHE STILL TAKES CARE OF YOU!!! LOL
GREAT WORK!!

Thanks guys. She's come a long way. She was anorexic when we met, and I slowly got her out of that. then we had kids and It went downhill for a while. Seeing me compete and cook and do all I do has really made an impact on her to do this instead of just talking about it. It's changed my oldest daughter too. See Bodybuilding is a beneficial sport!

RockShawn said:
Thanks guys. She's come a long way. She was anorexic when we met, and I slowly got her out of that. then we had kids and It went downhill for a while. Seeing me compete and cook and do all I do has really made an impact on her to do this instead of just talking about it. It's changed my oldest daughter too. See Bodybuilding is a beneficial sport!
RockShawnGood to hear the whole family is doing better now! Made my day to say the least...

homegrown said:
Good to hear the whole family is doing better now! Made my day to say the least...

homegrown
You've made a huge impact on our lives. Forever indebted brother.

RockShawn said:
She'd kill me if she knew I posted these but ohwell. This is my wife, mom of 3. Here she is down 25 lbs. this was 6 weeks ago. Currently she's down 33 lbs all thanks to home grown.
RockShawn
fuckin A right bro... Super hot! Get her out of that spell andshow her these comments. She looks amazing Karma bro

Damn! Ok so the Test I am right now has me thinking some mighty creative thoughts, but the honorable man in me will simply say..... Hot wife, reps!

Lol guys. I don't wanna know the unmentionable thoughts. She is definitely the best thing that's happened to me and I'm super proud of her dedication. I'm trying to get her to get serious and compete in a year or two. I think it would do wonders for her self esteem. But even where she's at, she's doing awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.