Mt2 sickness?

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
anyone else get sick from mt2? I feel weird today, like high body temp, my neck muscles feel like someone stomped on it, and feels so tense. Also, I couldn’t sleep last night but am wired right now like I took a hardcore stim. I was shaking from being cold last night but am sweating now, like a flu feeling.

I read many times of people feeling sick when running it but they had bad nausea most of the time.
What you have is probably the flu and not mII related.

usually is only in the beginning

Normally that feeling of sickness is only temporary after injecting it.
None of my subjects ever had any kind of sides the next day.
Effect would last hour at most.

Yeah, maybe this was a bad batch, or I had it sitting too long. Immediately after I injected I felt like pure hell. Still feel shitty but slowly getting better. Temperature was high yesterday now its almost normal. I’m still achy everywhere, especially neck and upper back, and feel some pressure in my chest too -_-

Normally that feeling of sickness is only temporary after injecting it.
None of my subjects ever had any kind of sides the next day.
Effect would last hour at most.
jshredz

Yeah, maybe this was a bad batch, or I had it sitting too long. Immediately after I injected I felt like pure hell. Still feel shitty but slowly getting better. Temperature was high yesterday now its almost normal. I’m still achy everywhere, especially neck and upper back, and feel some pressure in my chest too -_-
d3r3kStrange. All i ever really got was nausea or sick feeling in my stomach but mainly nauseau.
Are you sure on reconstitution and dose.
1st shot should nothing larger that 250mcg at most

Yeah, I used a peptide calculator. 10 mg mt2 with 3cc bac water= 4ticks =250mg.

I started feeling much better today, temperature went back to normal, less fatigue,but night time rolled around and im hurting again

Must be because it was sitting for a while. Hope its over tomorrow. This sucks and I barely ever get cold or flu.

Strange. All i ever really got was nausea or sick feeling in my stomach but mainly nauseau.
Are you sure on reconstitution and dose.
1st shot should nothing larger that 250mcg at most
jshredz

Yeah, I used a peptide calculator. 10 mg mt2 with 3cc bac water= 4ticks =250mg.
d3r3k
Hmm maybe I'm tired but

10,000 mcg of MT2 in a total of 300ius of water would be 33.33 mcg per tick mark (iu mark)
Would still bring you at low dose, so don't see that being an issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.