MT2?

slimpickings

Fear the Chihuahua
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Have been thinking of getting some MT2 to see if it works as advertised. Have any of you guys used it with good results? Beats the heck out of tanning if it works. I will be getting it from maxi pep what's ya thoughts guys?

Ive used it, loved it. Was actually going to pick some up soon, It worked awesome, I got super dark. People were asking if I was on vaca for months as it was winter in North east and I was so tan.

I got some to but yet to do any of it. Got mine from TMM. I'll have to do it and let you know.

you still have to get exposed to sunlight or tanning bed to tan with it.... it just doesn't take long to get a really good tan. and i didn't ever get sunburned on it. i did a week of loading everyday then went out on the lake that saturday (white as a ghost).. came back tan. no burn. pretty much only went to the lake on weekends and took 1-2 doses a week and stayed dark all summer.

that first week all my freckles and moles got dark without sunlight... and scared me as i was looking all dotted and freckled... but once the you get tan it all blends in and when the tan fades , so do the freckles and moles.

freckles and moles are more sensitive to melanin i guess and get dark without sunlight... but i am definitely gonna use it again...

Love the stuff. I actually got some sun the weekend right before I started loading on it that Monday and within a few days I was a few shades darken. Everyone thought I used a spray tan because they couldn't believe how quickly I got dark.
Tan also last a longer even if you haven't been tanning. You could probably get away with tanning less than once a week and still maintain a great tan.
As an added bonus I would get instant erections after injection! 🙂

I always got good results from MT2. The only draw back for me was I would feel nauseated after inject. I would just take it right before bed and it wasn't as noticeable. After 4-5 injections that feeling goes away.

RockShawn said:
I always got good results from MT2. The only draw back for me was I would feel nauseated after inject. I would just take it right before bed and it wasn't as noticeable. After 4-5 injections that feeling goes away.
RockShawn
Or inject right after a meal...that works for me too, but yes before bed has the added bonus us of guaranteed sex with the wife as it makes us both horny and yes gives nice wood!!! The dark ass tan is a bonus too 😉.

Love the stuff. You can get as dark as you want. Love all the boners you get too lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.