Music equipment

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Does anyone know anything about it? I wanna play around at home i have a idea for a powerlifting rap song. I just want something basic cheap as possible to put some lyrics over a beat. Any ideas? Gonna make a simg about mick too

if you are going to record on your computer... you'll need the software... i use cubase.. and an interface of some kind to get your microphone connected to the computer.

for rapp type music... you'll need the software for loops, samples etc... i've only done rock ... so i can't help there

you'll need headphones too...

http://www.zzounds.com/item--PRSS13BUNDLE

comes with a lot ... but not headphones... and you can make payments if you want on zzounds

49ER said:
Does anyone know anything about it? I wanna play around at home i have a idea for a powerlifting rap song. I just want something basic cheap as possible to put some lyrics over a beat. Any ideas? Gonna make a simg about mick too
49ER
DJ 49er! Lol. All that music is made on a few computer programs, you can have zero music skill or knowledge and still make music with them. Lol.

To just understand a DAW is one heck of a think. Forget about making music in seconds Lmao

Things you need for making music
A Computer - High End
DAW - Acid, Cubase, FL Studio, Abelton, Reason or Protools 'if you really wanna dig in'
MIDI - KEYBOARD
Interface - Sound card which enables studio equipments and connect the hardware to software compatibility. Eg. Studio Speakers, Mic for recording and other Analog equipments
VST, RTAS - another small programs which connects through a MIDI aka Keyboard for recording keys
Loops - are basically shor short sounds use for making beats if you don't know how to play a keyboard.

You see its a expensive hobby to play off but you can start with just some loops and a DAW - Music making software
Get your basics clear on what's Kick, clap, snares, high hats, strings and you are all ready to make your imagination in real.
Best Of Luck...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.