GoPro

Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
wanted to start a thread on ANY AND ALL music you all like or come across.

Just wanted us to be able to share any and all music we like, or new artists we come across!!!

Anything from death metal to dubstep to country.

POST UP!!!

Apex twin, window licker outro.

I like the heavy shit, and I don’t mean main stream crap like Metallica, and boring shit like that. I mean the kind of music that churches shut there doors and schools hide there children!!!

I like the heavy shit, and I don’t mean main stream crap like Metallica, and boring shit like that. I mean the kind of music that churches shut there doors and schools hide there children!!!
RocLike cannibal corpes?? I love that stuff too.

Reactions: Roc
Don't go to hard core it will make me go berserk and tear shit up literally LMAO!!!!!

Hey Jinko bro, save the next dance for me 😉. lol

Last edited:
I like alot of rap when I workout. I listen to heavy rap when I workout. Or stuff like Rob Bailey.

Rich Brian, Hungry.
Badass not your typical rapper. Lil 18 year Asian dude but damn, he is putting these other big name eappers to shame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.