Must haves!!!

O

oscarswole

I need some advice on what i should have for mass cycle I got tudca that you guys suggested, i still have liver aid and milk thistle, should i still take those? Now that i have tudca? Also, i have creatine mono., bcaa's, folic acid, multi-vitamin, cholest off, magnesium, taurine and fish oil. I read on here about taurine plus magnesium for horrible back pumps and it works perfect thanks guys! Now i just hope the tudca fixes my appetitte so i can eat!!! any advice would be appreciated! if i am missing something or taking too much supps etc....

First off, what's ur cycle?
Second drop the Bcaa's, useless in my opinion !!!
Third depending on what ur running, EQ and Peps help w/ the appetite !!!
Let me know !!! I'm far from an expert but I know some things ;D

oscarswole said:
I need some advice on what i should have for mass cycle I got tudca that you guys suggested, i still have liver aid and milk thistle, should i still take those? Now that i have tudca? Also, i have creatine mono., bcaa's, folic acid, multi-vitamin, cholest off, magnesium, taurine and fish oil. I read on here about taurine plus magnesium for horrible back pumps and it works perfect thanks guys! Now i just hope the tudca fixes my appetitte so i can eat!!! any advice would be appreciated! if i am missing something or taking too much supps etc....
oscarswole
Knowing your cycle and dosages will help but it looks like you have a good base out together.

For liver Tudca is hands down the best and most medically proven product to preserve and restore your liver, add in some NAC with it around 600mgs a day and you should be gtg. Now both of those products are preventing damage they will not increase your appetite.
For that Torres is right add peps, ghrp 6 3 times a day should meek you eat like a horse. Not knowing your cycle it's hard to say what else you may want to add, maybe some saw Palmento if running DHT based hormones.

As a personal matter I like BCAA mixed in with my intra workout drink so I wouldn't call it a waste I like the flavor.

thanks wacker, i have ghrp-6 from madison james research i stopped the drol and injectable dbol lost 15lbs been 3 days gained 10 back!!! i wonder if i added cjc or another pep with the ghrp-6 if it would increase my app even more?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.