Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Please don't make this political as im gonna try my best to control those. I will be ripping on politicians in this rant however BOTH sides.

Covid19 is serious is more than the flu BUT the reaction was knee jerk killing economy.

Now why was this? I wont get super detailed but much of it PARTISAN

You had on 1 side Trump, Fox, Rush downplaying this as the common cold just a flu etc.
Other side tbh i don't watch news but going off what im hearing panic mode.

National level like it or not that's Trump.
He dropped the ball several times just a few.
Down playing it. Cdc testing fuck ups.
Axing our cdc person with the chinese.
Ok ill go on to next target
Governors AND mine is a Democrat.
Ball was dropped shit both the fan what did governors do? Mine slowly closed the state pretty much.. Why in the fuck did at both the state and federal level they not have a plan in place?

Not this simple but hope You get idea.
At home to reduce spread to x y and z
Business if you comply with x y z and r you can remain open
Hi risk group age diagnosed condition etc given mandatory unemployment if working.
I know it's more complex than this but fuk all levels of government democrat and Republican fucked up.

Like i say i bring politicians into it but i hope you see its as i blame them all.
I dont give free passes
Either way how this has been handled is anything but a good job overall

There are those, professionals in this field, who have tried to put things in place but we as a whole are stupid. We're the ostrich who sticks our head in the sand and thinks it'll never happen and if it does it's won't affect me. WAKE UP! Big business and government didn't want to fund programs to build the plans to attack this invisible monster because we've become quite arrogant while sitting on our pedistal.

Yeah bro i just can't believe a better plan cant be put into place than what we have.
Its nuts

They tried. There were directors and professionals who had a plan of what should be done going back to soon after SARS in '09 and governments and big business told them no. Now we're paying the price b/c those assholes were short sided and couldn't see past their nose which I'd like to chop off right about now.

@BrotherIron you know at basis that sounds conspiracy, but whats open still.
mainly big business and government.
there is no reason they couldn't bring a better plan out, both protecting health and economy

@GRIM people don't want to spend money on preventative measures when times are good b/c they think things will always be good. I'm a pessimist at heart and so I always expect things to be bad or become bad. Unfortunately, I have zero pull in anything that matters but I am working on getting my foot in the door with the certain govt agencies to help make a difference in time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.