My 8 week cut to vegas!

Fitraver

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Just finished up my 8 week cut to vegas!! Went from 203.4 lbs and 13.7% body fat to 184.7 and 7.1% body fat! Loss less than 5lbs of lean mass!

I could not be happier! I am up almost 34 lbs from last year at his exact date when I was 150ish. This has been he best Cut cycle of my life, but actually the best year of my life. Now to have a fun weekend raving then back to the gain train. Goal is 200 and lean 8-9% next!!

Just wanted to share as motivation that if you have goals make a plan and bust ass!! With dedication you can make anything happen! I never coulda imagined this last year going this well.

8 week progress photo from my cut:

Last edited:
excellent work!!!... great inspiration... thanks for sharing

pics deleted

Damn just when I was feeling unmotivated and wanted a few weeks off.

Now that's impressive!! Even the competitors here can appreciate that transformation! Great work and dedication!

Thanks guys. Ended up taking first place in the transformation contest on another board too! Was just icing on the cake. Vegas was a blast (other than raving too hard and now being sick haha). Back on my reverse diet plan and time to work towards 220-225 and shredding to a solid 200!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.