EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
MONDAY

lat pulldowns (cable) warmup sets and 4 med-heavy sets rep 6-10
immediately 4 sets standing db rear delt raises med-heavy weight
immediately 3 sets Aussie pullups from Smith machine less than 45 degree angle to failure
rest 1 minute
rear delt machine 4 sets med weight high rep 15-25
rest 1 minute
lat pulldown machine lo-med weight high reps 25-35 slow concentrated contraction hold for 1-2 seconds 3 sets
2 sets 35 reps lo back ext with Roman chair

FRIDAY

pullups overgrip use machine assist if needed rep 15
cable row med-heavy weight 4 sets 6-10 reps
immediately bent row 3 sets lo-med weight high reps 25-35
immediately 3 sets Aussie pullups on Smith machine to failure
rest 1 minute
machine row HEAVY weight 2-6 reps 4 sets (cheat if you have to)
rest 1 minute
back shrugs on Smith machine (like shoulder shrug before you raise traps roll your shoulders back and contract shoulder blades together and hold weight 6-10 reps 3 sets
rest 1 minute
pullups/chinups (machine assist if you need to) 2 sets 15 reps
2 sets 35 reps lo back ext with Roman chair

IMMEDIATELY as you leave gym eat a med size bag of gummy bears/worms. Go to store buy .5- 1.0 lb fruit (watermelon, etc )and a banana eat. Wait 20 minutes and have 40G protein shake.

I tend to mix up the sets and reps and weight from time to time according to how I feel after working out... usually every 4-5 weeks. The exercises stay the same though. I really enjoy back days. Will post up my shoulder routine later if any interest. My current split is back/chest/arms/shoulders/back/legs. Sunday I will "axillary" lift I call it... working whatever combination of chest (not usually) shoulders and arm exercises.

That's way more than what I do for back, I usually do 5 exercises 3 sets per exercise, 24 total reps each exercise. I am thinking of adding more cause I think I am at a stand still with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.