EG Cash
This is after a very hefty blast
Deca
Test
EQ
TNE
Tren
Halo/drol
I havent had test since june 4th cuz i ran out but had TNE to get me by. My nips were hurting bad cuz i stop ai as i get closer to competition. Ive also smashed my e2 with letro..... Tell me what you guys think? 1st time ever in over 3 years my liver is elevated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-15-13-32-38-1.webp
    Screenshot_2016-06-15-13-32-38-1.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 33
Read my post before you assume anything lol i ran out of test so was running on vapors of test c it was probably sky high right into competition

Those liver values aren't too bad... you should bounce back... that hematocrit number is just over.. blood donation should get you under..... but damn your kidney numbers look great!!!...

Those kidney and hematocrit etc.. numbers always concern me the most. .. looks like your good... the liver is tough

Never had a high serum potassium. .. don't know what that means?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

krustus said:
Those liver values aren't too bad... you should bounce back... that hematocrit number is just over.. blood donation should get you under..... but damn your kidney numbers look great!!!...

Those kidney and hematocrit etc.. numbers always concern me the most. .. looks like your good... the liver is tough

Never had a high serum potassium. .. don't know what that means?

krustusCool thx i was concerned on liver values because mime have always been great. My potassium has always been high not sure if thats bad gotta cut back on my banana intake

Thanks for posting those 49er. Blood work is one are (besides test levels and estro) I know very little about. Also thanks to Krustus and anyone else who chimes in. I am always interested in learning more about this shit. I will let those who know what they are talking about help you out 49er.

I've seen liver values way higher than that. .... and the liver is much tougher than the kidney etc... give blood soon though friend... don't wait til that number gets crazy

LittleTom said:
Thanks for posting those 49er. Blood work is one are (besides test levels and estro) I know very little about. Also thanks to Krustus and anyone else who chimes in. I am always interested in learning more about this shit. I will let those who know what they are talking about help you out 49er.
LittleTomSame here i dont know what anything means i google whatever is high or low. I dont even know wich numbers are kidneys but glad they are ok lol..... You guys dont even wanna know how much drol and halo i pounded haha

Joebad1 said:
Was it a sponsor here's tne? and Tes
Joebad1Many people run tne for a heavy day or a boost. Along with they're regular test of choice. ESP coming up to a comp.

krustus said:
I've seen liver values way higher than that. .... and the liver is much tougher than the kidney etc... give blood soon though friend... don't wait til that number gets crazy

krustusI will forsure jist was so busy preparing for my meet i habe 12 days off vacation on monday!

No AI for a week to week maybe 8-9 days and your estrogen should be near 30, after that do normal AI. I dealt with that same problem few months back. First time I crashed my estrogen.

So I take it your not fucking your girlfriend at the moment off of that estrogen number lol

Daredevil said:
No AI for a week to week maybe 8-9 days and your estrogen should be near 30, after that do normal AI. I dealt with that same problem few months back. First time I crashed my estrogen.

So I take it your not fucking your girlfriend at the moment off of that estrogen number lol
DaredevilToday i actually woke up hard for the first time in a few weeks lol she understands me when i prepare for something theres no time for sex..... Were goimg to vegas soon and i will make up for it ;D

There's actually nothing about those Blood Test Levels that's really concerning at all. Your levels are only slightly off on most of the counts, and the Liver....well, I've seen far worse than that. I don't see anything that a shit ton of water and some Hawthorne berry wouldn't cure.

TSizemore said:
There's actually nothing about those Blood Test Levels that's really concerning at all. Your levels are only slightly off on most of the counts, and the Liver....well, I've seen far worse than that. I don't see anything that a shit ton of water and some Hawthorne berry wouldn't cure.
TSizemoreYeah considering the only test he's been using is tne . He will be back to a few G soon. I couldn't believe he was still at almost 2G with not test but the tne in his system.
Everyrhing else will bounce back. I already told him I've seen people 10x those liver values and get back to norm. Like you said, fluids and liver cleanse. I had suggested Liv52/milk thistle stack.

Member of the VAULT

all4muscle said:
Yeah considering the only test he's been using is tne . He will be back to a few G soon. I couldn't believe he was still at almost 2G with not test but the tne in his system.
Everyrhing else will bounce back. I already told him I've seen people 10x those liver values and get back to norm. Like you said, fluids and liver cleanse. I had suggested Liv52/milk thistle stack.

Member of the VAULT
all4muscleI thought I was going to get flamed for my liver values thats my highest ever also highest amount of sruff ibe ever used lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.