fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
He wanted to know if you could still take it he has two vials of it

again post in correct section.
test if stored properly and made right will be fine, gradually losing strength from my knowledge

If it's legit. It's gtg long after expiration date. Few years. my buddy uses all my hand me downs. Up too 5 years Past Expiration. No issues. Ba/Bb keep it sterile

in general no worries, its in oil so should be sterile and if kept in a dark cooler place can you for a long long time. just like with medicine it doesnt go bad but starts losing its potency

the biggest problem with old oil based gear isnt losing potency, or sterility, its oxidation. The oxygen in the air inside the bottle reacts with the carrier oil, and eventually will cause it to turn rancid. Light and heat make this process occur much faster, but normally it would be a very slow process in a sealed bottle with just a small amount of air inside. If it smells " funny", then its probably gone rancid, but a year or two out of date should be fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.