My doctor put me on thyroid medicine t4

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Put me on 50mcg levothyroxine, I’m wondering if I’ll finally get rid of this stubborn lower back and belly fat

what's your diet look like?

I eat really clean no fast food no junk and I carb cycle I mean Iv dropped 21 pounds so I’m doing good it’s just my lower back is like the last thing that to go, Im hoping now I’m on t4 it will help

have you tried IF? seems to work well for me, but i have trouble with that stubborn back fat too. i'm also 44, so there's that.

Oh fasting yes I like it but I can’t right now cause I’m on dnp and I’ll die cause dnp makes me super hungry haha but once I’m off of it I’ll go back to fasting

intermittent fasting

studies mostly show only reason it works for some, many take in less calories

An anti aging doctor put me on Euthyral years ago and after a few weeks I had irregular heartbeats and had to go to the ER. They thought I was having a heart attack. They ran I don't know how many tests and the cardiologist told me to stop taking the Euthyral which he thought was responsible for the severe arrhythmias.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.