my experience with BPC 157...so far

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
as many of you know i have suffered a torn pec recently...the muscle tore near the tendon insertion at the humerus.

under a tip from Jshredz i decided to give BPC 157 a go ... injecting 500msg twice a day for a week and 250mcg twice a day for the next week. i just injected right at the site of the pain went straight in aiming to get it in or very close to the tendon with a insulin syringe. i moved around about a 1 inch diameter area where most of the pain was.

after 2 weeks the area is totally pain free with normal movements... i'm still in rehab mode and no bench or heavy or quick moves, but all daily life movements are pain free, and most rehab stuff is very close to pain free... like i tell the the PT on a scale of 1-10...pain during rehab is about a 1 and at the very most a 2 or 3 now and then.

now to be very clear i have nothing to compare to as far as pain and healing ...as i've never had an injury like this before... i just feel like after starting the BPC 157 the healing did accelerate. i would definitely use it again if i have another injury to a tendon

I may need this for elbow pain....where did you get the stuff from Krustus

I may need this for elbow pain....where did you get the stuff from Krustus

i'll send you a pm friend.... not sure how it does with chronic issues... like chronic knees, elbows, backs, etc... reading on it seems more for speeding up an acute injury to tendons, but i could be reading that wrong???? ... i ain't no scientist...lol

Awesome bro. Glad it helped.
And yes it's def better for acute injuries to tendons and muscles.
It's a miracle at healing pulled muscles also.
I've tried it for my elbow but haven't had as much success it's possible that longer treatment is needed for this type of injury or i need to wait until I'm no longer in a caloric deficit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.