Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hope this helps.

I've used GH off and on since college, so roughly 20 years. In college I used serostim. I knew a guy with AIDS. He walked into the pharmacy, walked out and handed it to me. At the time (the 90's) the word was take it 5 days on 2 off and 1iu every 3-4 hours. As a college student at small school I had all the time to do this. Results were unreal. Unbelievable in every sense of the word. Once out of college I was unable to do this. Instead I was like most of us, 2iu in AM and 2iu in PM. Same GH form same guy, results were good, But nothing like they were when I took 1iu every 3-4 hours.

Side effects were different now too. Endless energy was gone, replaced by some bouts of fatigue (some), sore jaw was replaced by numb hands, rapid bodyfat decrease became slower bodyfat decrease, out of control sex drive, became well it's still out of control hahaha. Of course I can't say for sure why this happened. But these are my experiences.

Hope this helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.