MY First Order with "Drakon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oscarswole

i dont know much about drakon spent xxxx but i was told u dont get a xxxxxxx and not to email until day 14! hes domestic right? im in xxand i know he is very close so how were your ta? with this guy anyone order from him before they told me pack would go out in xxxxx days damm there that busy i could got it by than LOL im just going be patient it will be worth it also some people offer express some dont, they say express is dangerous but how?? how is it dangerous? thanks

This may be a dumb question but I have to ask.... Have you ever even ordered gear before?

Drak has been around idk how long but that use is on point !!! Place ur order, sit back and relax, it'll get there !!!

he doesn't give tracking... it took me 14-15 days to get mine...and i was super satisfied. his stuff is top notch... you'll see.

how do you know he's close? he could ship from anywhere and have money sent somewhere else?

and relax bro 2 weeks is nothing... i know i get excited when i have something coming and probably have bugged some sponsors... but try to contain it bro..lol drak will come through

Re: MY First Order with "Drakon"

Try sending out 100 packs in a week and not catch anyone's attention. In order to keep it flowing the sponsor has to have different people send packs out from different locations...this takes time bro. I know its easy for you to send one package out with in 24 hours but try taking numerous orders and filling them then going to send them out everyday.

Drak actually uses every bit if the 15$ for shipping purposes . you'll see bro...sit back.. Relax

thanks everyone i will sit back and relax im just excited cant wait try that methyl inject baby!!!! noone else has it!!!! i have never tried before so im just anxious

Since Drake is in Freak only section and your not a freak yet, one can only assume you have ordered from him before. In which case you should know that he doesn't put 7-14 days TA on his section to break balls, he does it because that's how long his process takes.

He like all our vendors deliver, bumps happen if for some reason a issue actually does pop up go to a mod first they usually have it resolved in a few hours. IMO Only after that route is exhausted should threads be started.

oscarswole said:
thanks everyone i will sit back and relax im just excited cant wait try that methyl inject baby!!!! noone else has it!!!! i have never tried before so im just anxious
oscarswole
Are you aware he has International and Domestic lists? Which did you order from?

Don't worry bro, you'll get everything you ordered and you'll love it. Patience is key in this game.

Are you aware he has International and Domestic lists? Which did you order from?

i think he's domestic only on the list?,... accepts
WESTERN UNION DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL

but either way he said he's gonna relax....and be patient

are you kidding me, and your lil gf unbelievable if u dont have anything positive say keep ur faggot mouth shut it was a reasonable question and u might have be a freak to order from him but i dont have contacts other than this board i rarely go online i actually have a life and a hot wife and kids so have fun seeing you has the most posts by end of the week while i am seeing how many plates i can lift by end of week lol

It's ok bro. Everyone on here has a hot wife and beautiful kids, this is the internet. Don't let it bother you.

oscarswole said:
are you kidding me, and your lil gf unbelievable if u dont have anything positive say keep ur faggot mouth shut it was a reasonable question and u might have be a freak to order from him but i dont have contacts other than this board i rarely go online i actually have a life and a hot wife and kids so have fun seeing you has the most posts by end of the week while i am seeing how many plates i can lift by end of week lol
oscarswoleThanks for the laugh. If you have a hot wife and kids with your attitude and lack of common sense, not to mention your lack of ability to form a sentence or spell correctly, I feel sorry for them. And faggot mouth? Really? Like hanzo said, everyone at EG has a smoking hot wife, 5 wonderful kids and our own TV show. The internet is a beautiful place. Have a nice week, hopefully I have 1000 extra posts by the end of the week when you finally hit 3 plates on bench press.

Is this even a real account? He's not a freak so he can't access drakon's section, and he says this is his first order with him so he had no previous dealings with him.. so how the hell did he even know drakon sources here? And how did he order from him for the first time when drakon is only in private sections now?

This got out of hand quickly haha. Dude needs to calm down. Who invited him here? How is he accessing the private section?

Why the fuck is the OP posting critical info. This is rediculous. You oscarswole have no regard for security. I will edit your post and lock this thread. Think about the shit you post. This site is way more secure than others but we have got to limit the amount of info posted.

Edit stands above. I'm striking my last comment as I posted while angry. Keep info down on the forum. Things are getting too loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.