Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So long story short as can be, I basically worked for my gym for FREE for about 2 years

Was promised a paid position, instead gym owner hire 1 morbidly obese person, then another. With ZERO gym knowledge

Finally gives me 100 a week for SEVEN days a week, 2 hours a day SALARY so I end up doing even more than that.

Hurt my back, Still make it at least 50% of the time in extreme pain. Again SALARY no set hours.

Only to find out I wont be paid for the pay period AND she needs to discuss payroll as in probably cut in pay or full loss

Needless to say Im currently looking for a new gym

Sounds like the owner gotten soft...fuck him for casting you aside for some marshmallow.

Sounds like the owner gotten soft...fuck him for casting you aside for some marshmallow.
IronFoxIm not talking slightly obese Im talking cant even walk, but waddle easily 400-500 pound women

Who the fuck wants to buy a gym membership from that?

In these tough times no one can afford to work for charity. Good move on cutting that one loose.

So long story short as can be, I basically worked for my gym for FREE for about 2 years

Was promised a paid position, instead gym owner hire 1 morbidly obese person, then another. With ZERO gym knowledge

Finally gives me 100 a week for SEVEN days a week, 2 hours a day SALARY so I end up doing even more than that.

Hurt my back, Still make it at least 50% of the time in extreme pain. Again SALARY no set hours.

Only to find out I wont be paid for the pay period AND she needs to discuss payroll as in probably cut in pay or full loss

Needless to say Im currently looking for a new gym
GRIMThat's straight up crazy that they would do that to you. I would have said fudge it and got a new gym a long time ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.