Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hack squat machine today. Grrr no more excuses to skip legs!

I do them just lol weakly

Zerchers 135 i think reps
Deads 205 reps
Leg is soo weak hoping this tool might help

True Believer band. Love working with bands regardless what I'm doing great for resistance and blood flow. Before after and during hell of a pump. Nice for warm up also.

i love the hack squat machine. on some of them, you can turn around and make it a front squat machine too

One thing i like about Golds. They have all the cool stuff. My gym is very basic. We dont even have hammer strength or strive machines.

I have 2 ems units.
For rehab they are great.
I tried the squat machine today. Not bad
Plus it transforms into a regular plate loaded leg press as well

Ive been doing squats alot on the smith machine. Its getting to my hip a little though. Theres so much you can do for legs though.

The straight up and down one is fine, while the one that move at a diagonal feels a bit awkward doing squats but I do deads on them sometimes.

Suggestions on what brands are best and strongest G? I am going to need one for my recovery.

@Thor not sure tbh
my cheap 1 is my favorite but it only uses battery. My pricier one does wall plug as well plus more modes. But i prefer the cheaper 1.

At the moment, my gym has tumbleweeds rolling around inside!!

I don't know if my private gym is still open. It was on Monday. Hopefully it'll be open today since I'm planning on training tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.